"My repository, where I post anything that I love, I learned and etc."

11 October 2020

How to clone GitLab project on IntelliJ / Eclipse

 Assalamualaikum and Annyeong chingu!


This post more towards on how to clone your GitLab project on IntelliJ as I never had experience using IntelliJ before. Most of the time I use Visual Studio Code. Lols. So how to clone? Refer below steps :


1. Click File > New > Project from Version Control > Git

2. Enter clone URI (copy project URI from GitLab)




Other References :


Link3 : IntelliJ IDEA first-time setup, and cloning a repository

Link4 : Cloning a repository from GitLab

Link5 : Set up a Git repository

Link6 : Configuring GitLab on Intellij



Cloning GitLab Project into Eclipse

Link1 : Eclipse & Gitlab Tutorial

Link2 : How can I start a project on GitLab repo with Eclipse?

Link3 : How to add GitLab repository in Eclipse?

Link4 : Checkout code using Eclipse Git



No comments:

Post a Comment