"My repository, where I post anything that I love, I learned and etc."

11 October 2020

Cloned Project didn't detect Getter and Setter (Lombok/ TestNG)

 Assalamualaikum and Annyeong Chingu!


Last week I encountered problem with the cloned project, where there are always error on '.getXXXX()' and '.setXXXX()' function. I'm quite confused at first, I kept thinking why there are always error, when I try to search across the repository for that specific function, sometimes the function is there but seems like it doesn't connect with each other. Later on the evening I found that, Lombok package wasn't installed yet. Lols. So the solution is simple, install Lombok packages. Yea, that simple. Lols.


Other References

Link1 : Lombok added but getters and setters not recognized in intellij idea

Link2 : Can not find getter and setter

Link3 : IntelliJ IDEA Lombok Not Working


No comments:

Post a Comment