"My repository, where I post anything that I love, I learned and etc."

04 October 2020

Problem Unable to start Device in Genymotion

 Assalamualaikum and Annyeong chingu!

Last week I was assigned a task that requires me to test on Android device. Since I dont have an Android device, I need to use Android device in Genymotion emulator. At first, it work just fine, but a moment later, I'm unable to start the device. Either through Genymotion nor the Virtual Box itself. I googled, found some solutions, but somehow I still unable to start the device. The error message shows something like, I need to start the device by running the command to start the virtual machine and include the device UUID/Name in the command.


So below is the step that I do to solve the problem :

1) Type VBoxManage list vms in terminal to list all available virtual machine

2) Then type VBoxSDL --startvm <Device UUID> / VBoxSDL --startvm "VM_Name" in terminal

3) Once the virtual box up and running, start the device on the Genymotion itself.


Done.


No comments:

Post a Comment